100g egg yolk
65g caster sugar
½ tsp vanilla essence
125g egg white
50g caster sugar
¼ tsp cream of tartar
70g cake flour
30g corn flour
75g melted butter
1. Beat egg white till bubble, add in cream of tartar, beat till form then add in sugar over two time and beat till soft peak, remove into another container and set aside.
2. Beat egg yolk and sugar in A till pale yellow in color ( should be double in volume).
3. Mix some egg white to egg yolk mixture, mix lightly till combined, then add the egg yolk mixture to the rest of egg white and mix lightly till well combined.
4. Sift C and mix into egg mixture. In order to avoid flour sinking to the bottom, flour should be add over a few interval.
5. Warm the milk and add into melted butter. Mix D into step 4. Pour mixture into grease tart mould or lined muffin tray.
6. Bake at 180°C for about 20min.
Monday, August 27, 2007
Sponge Cup Cake