150g peanut (roasted, peeled and chopped)
1 1/2 tbsp shortening or peanut oil
few drops green food colouring
225g plain flour
1/8 tsp baking powder
pinch of salt
some icing sugar for dusting ( I suggest u use snow powder)
1. Mix well the filling ingredients and set aside.
2. Cream butter, ghee and sugar well. Add egg and a few drops of green colouring. Mix well.
3. Add in flour, baking powder and salt and knead to make pastry dough. Set aside for 20 minutes.
4. Mould into balls of about 8g each. Press thinly and wrap filling. Fold into half and press into leaf-like design. Place on a baking tray.
5. Bake in a preheated oven at 150 degree for 20 mins. Remove and dust with icing sugar immediately. Cool and store in airtight containers.