250g bread flour,
50g plain flour
100g blueberry filling (I use blueberry jam)
5g instant yeast
20g caster sugar
¼ tsp bread improver
1/8 tsp salt
1. To make dough, except butter, place all ingredients into mixer, beat with high speed until forms dough.
2. Add in butter, beat with medium speed until a smooth and elastic dough is formed.
3. Divide dough into 50g each, roll into round.
4. Leave to rise until double insize.
5. Bake in preheat oven at 200°C for 10-15min.
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Blueberry Sweet Bread