Recipe from chinese book '65°C tang zong bread'(65°C 湯種面包)...
540g bread flour
86g caster sugar
11g instant yeast
86g whole egg
59g dairy whipping cream
184g tang zhong (湯種)
49g unsalted butter
1. Add 500g water to 100g bread flour, mix well. Place the pot of mixture on stove, boil the mixture, stir continuously else it will burnt at the bottom.
2. Boil till the mixture reaches 65°C, remove from fire.
3. Place a piece cling wrap on the surface of tang zhong, let it cool down completely before use.
1. Place the ingredient B and butter in bread maker pan, follow by tang zhong, lastly add in ingredient A.
2. Set the bread maker to dough function and let it run till dough rise till double the size.
3. Remove the dough from bread maker, divide into 2 portion. Shape into round and let it prove for 15min.
4. Use rolling pin flatten the dough, fold in 1/3 from both side, turn the dough over and use rolling pin flatten the dough till about 30cm length, turn dough over and roll it like a swiss roll.
5. Place the dough in loaf pan. Let it rise till double in size. Brush top of dough with egg wash. Bake in preheated 170-180°C oven for 35min.