Bought two baguette while shopping at carrefour on Saturday, used it to make roti john for Sunday breakfast. I used canned tuna in stead of minced meat because its more convenient...
2 slim baguette
1 can of tuna fish (170g)
1/2 onion --diced
1/2 tsp salt
dash of black pepper
1) Cut bread into about 10-12inch length. Slice baguette lenghthwise from the side into 2 pieces.
2) Heat 1 tbsp oil in frying pan, stir fry onion till fragrant. Remove and set aside.
3) Pour away water in the canned tuna fish, pour fish into a mixing bowl, add in beated eggs and onion. Add in salt and pepper, mix the ingredients till well combined. Make sure the fish is broken into smaller pieces if using canned chunk tuna.
4) Heat frying pan with 3 tbsp oil, scoop some egg mixture onto frying pan, quickly place bread face down sticking onto egg, press the bread while frying inorder to let the egg stick to bread. Turn the bread while frying, fry till the egg side is crispy and brown.
5) Repeat the process for the rest of the bread. Serve warm with chilly sauce or ketchup.