y family likes pizza, they can have it for any meal, sometimes I will made it for breakfast, I will do the bread the night before and bake it slightly brown, this way I will not need to wake up early to make the bread and the final product can be done very quickly. This breadwas done using bread maker, the bread was soft, I add a little mix herbs to bring out the flavour of the plain bread.
400g bread flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
1 1/4 tsp fast acting dried yeast
3 tbsp olive oil
To make with breadmaker
1. Lift the tin out of the bread machine, fit the kneader blade then add the measured cold water and oil. Spoon in the flour then add the sugar and salt. Make a slight dip in the centre of the flour and sprinkle in the yeast.
2. Insert the tin into the bread machine. Shut the lid and set to dough. Press start.
3. At the end of the programme, lift the tin out of the machine, tip the dough out on to a lightly floured surface, knead well then cut into 2. Roll each shaped circle and transfer to 2 large greased baking sheet.
4. Spread tomato sauce and sprinkle preferred ingredients on top follow by mozzarella cheese. Leave in a warm place for 30min or until the dough is risen around the edges.
5. Bake in a preheated oven, 220deg C, for 8-10min or until the cheese is bubbling and the edges of the pizza are browned. Transfer to plate and serve immediately.