20cm chiffon tin
5 large egg yolk
130g castor sugar
65ml corn oil
2tsp lemon juice
130g plain yogurt
130g cake flour
7 large egg white
95g dried cranberry mix with some cake flour
1. Mix egg yolk and 1/3 portion of sugar and oil till well combined.
2. Add in lemon juice, yogurt mix well, add in cake flour, use a whisk mix till smooth texture.
3. Beat the balance sugar with egg white till stiff peak.
4. Take 1/3 portion of beaten egg white and mix with egg yolk mixture. Pour the egg yolk mixture back to the remaining egg white and fold till well combined.
5. Fold in the dried cranberries.
6. Pour batter into chiffon tin, hold the tin up and drop the tin on table with a bang to knock out the big air pockets in the batter.Bake at 180 deg C for 40min or till skewer come off clean.(temperature is a reference, I bake at 170 deg C for 50min for my oven)