Ingredients (make 6 muffins)
120g Pastry flour
1tsp Baking powder
100g Fresh blueberries ( I use frozen ones)
50g Unsalted butter, softened
40g brown sugar
30g caster sugar (I use 25g)
1 Egg, about 65g
60g cold fresh whole milk
1. Preheat oven to 180 deg C. Sift flour and baking powder twice(I only did once). Set aside 18 blueberries.
2. Beat butter with and electric handheld mixer until soft and creamy. Add both sugar and beat until mixture is light and fluffy. Add egg and beat until well-combined.
3. Add one-third flour and fold in with a spatula. Add half of milk and continue to fold batter gently. Add another one third of flour and fold in, followed by the remaining milk. Add remainging flour and fold through, but do not over-mix. Add remaining blueberries and fold in gently.
4. Spoon batter into cases until three-quarter full. Divide the 18 blueberries among each muffin (3 for each). Bake for about 25-30min or until muffin have a springy texture when pressed gently.
5. Leave muffins to cool on a wire rack. They are best served warm, and consumed the day they are baked or the day after. If not consuming immediately, store in and airtight container and refrigerate for up to 4 days, freeze for up to 2 weeks.