40g cream cheese
65g flour – sifted
4 egg yolks
4 egg whites
pinch of salt
1/8 tsp cream of tartar
1) Cook (A) over double boiler until well blended and it thickens.
2) Remove it form double boiler. Add (B) and mix until smooth.
3) Add (C) and mix until well combined.
4) Whip the egg whites in (D) until foamy. Add in the rest of the (D) ingredients. Whip until stiff. Add it into the cheese mixture from step (3). Fold in by hand until well incorporated.
5) Pour it into 9” chiffon pan. Do not grease the pan. Bake at 175°C for 35-40min. Remove it from the oven. Invert the pan and let it cool upside down.