Made this pancake for today's breakfast, recipe adapt from 'Reviving Street Hawket' by Pang Nyuk Yoon.
I did half recipe.
600g plain flour
2 tsp baking powder
60g custard powder
300g peanut (toast at 150 deg C till slight brown, remove skin, grind it and add 150g sugar)
50g sesame seed (I omit it)
1. Sieve the flour, baking powder and custard powder together.
2. Beat the eggs, add in sugar, flours, water and mix well.
3. Rest the mixture for about 15min to let the gluten in the flour relax.
4. Heat flat pan, grease the pan with little oil, scoop about 1-2 laddle of batter into pan depend on how big the pancake preferred.
5. Level the pancake and fry over v weak fire until cooked. Then add Fillings at on half of the pancake and fold out the other half.
I'm submitting this post to Aspiring Bakers #12: Traditional Kueh (October 2011) hosted by SSB of Small Small Baker