Although due to my carelessness the color turn out a little shocking...hehe..but at least the texture of the bread was ok, its stays soft till Sunday morning.
Ingredients: ( I use half recipe for 400g loaf tin)
500g Bread Flour
12g Dried yeast (I use instant yeast)
5g Bread improver (I didn’t add)
35g Fine sugar
15g Milk powder
310ml Pandan juice (I use 1 tsp pandan paste with water)
1 tsp Pandan paste
40ml UHT milk
20g Unsalted butter
1. Put all Ingredients together except salt and shortening, butter.
2. Add in salt, butter and shortening, mix until a smooth dough.
3. Rest dough for 40min – 1 hour and divide the dough to weight and shape required.
4. Put in sandwich tins to proof until double the size.
5. Egg Wash and bake at 180°C for 25-30min.