Learned this recipe at phoon huat. Its texture is not dry like some brownie, I like so I added alot to the topping, taste better after thawing the chilled brownie for half an hour or so.
A) 250g unsalted butter
250g dark brown sugar
B) 6 eggs
250g caster sugar
C) 50g Dark chocolate coverture
50g dairy cream
D) 70g chopped walnut }
70g chopped pecan nut } Toasted
70g chopped macadamia nut }
E) 225g plain flour
90g cocoa powder
65g dairy cream
150g dark chocolate coverture
15g unsalted butter
- Boil cream and pour into chocolate coverture and butter.
1) Beat egg and caster sugar (B) for 3-5 min using high speed.
2) Double boil (C). Set aside.
3) Beat Butter and brown sugar (A) for 3-5 min using medium speed.
4) Sift (E) twice.
5) Add (C) into step 3) , mix well, add in (B), mix well. Add (D) and (E), fold till well combined.
6) Lay a piece of baking paper at the bottom of grease 10" square cake tin. Pour in batter.
7) Bake at 190°C-200°C for 30-35min.
8) Cool down cake, spread topping and sprinkle with chopped nuts. Chill a while before serve.