1 cup oil for deep-frying
100g shredded ginger
500g pork belly, sliced
1 tsp chopped garlic
1 onion, peeled and cut into chunks
1 red chilli, seeded and cut into pieces
1 green chilli, seeded and cut into pieces
2 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp light soya sauce
1 tsp sugar
1 tbsp water
1 tsp dark soya sauce
1. Heat up oil for deep-frying and deep-fry shredded ginger until aromatic and crispy. Dish and drain.
2. Blanch pork belly in boiling water until cooked. Dish and drain.
3. Heat up 2 tbsp oil, saute chopped garlic, onion and chilli until aromatic.
4. Add pork belly and seasoning, stir-fry over high heat until dry.
5. Lastly add in shredded ginger and stir well. Dish up and serve.