A. 200g Bread Flour
20g Cake Flour
¼ tsp salt
3g Instant yeast ( ½ tsp + ¼ tsp)
15g Milk powder
B. 15g unsalted butter
C. Sesame seed
A. 200g Char Siew
1 tbsp oyster sauce
B. 1 tbsp sugar
1 tsp dark soy sauce
1 tbsp sesame oil
1/3 cup water
C. 1tbsp corn flour
1. Cut the char siew into small cubes; mix in the filling ingredient C into corn flour solution and set aside.
2. Add a little oil into wok, add in char siew pork cubes and oyster sauce and fry till fragrant, add in the filling ingredient B and let it bring to boil, stir in the corn flour solution, remove from wok into a plate and set aside and let it cool.
1. Mix ingredients A in mixing bowl till well combined, use slow speed to mix till ingredient become dough, then switch to medium speed and mix into smooth dough.
2. Add butter using slow speed, switch to medium speed and mix into smooth dough.
3. Place dough in bowl and cover with cling wrap, proof for 60min.
4. Divide dough into 8 portion, roll into ball, rest 10min, wrap with filling, place dough on baking tray and rest for 15min. Place the each bun about 2 cm apart.
5. Brush with egg wash. Sprinkle some sesame seed on top.
6. Bake at preheated 170°C oven for 15 min.