60g cake flour
35g melted butter
30g egg yolk
60g egg white
25g caster sugar
1. Mix flour, melted butter and milk in a bowl.
2. Add in egg yolk, mix till well combined.
3. In another bowl, use mixer and beat egg white and sugar till stiff peak.
4. Add 1/3 portion of egg white into egg yolk mixture, stir lightly till combined.
5. Pour the egg yolk mixture back into the balance egg white and mix lightly till well combined.
6. Preheat waffle mould, brush mould with some oil, pour batter into mould, cover and let it cook till golden colour.
7. Remove waffle from mould, serve with chocolate sauce, or maple syrup or ice-cream per individual preference.