3x 8 ½ inch savarin mould
175 gm unsalted butter
A) 90gm caster sugar
8 egg yolks
150g dark chocolate couverture – melted
8 egg whites
B) 90gm sugar
175gm ground hazelnut
50gm bread crumbs
1. Cream the butter with sugar A until creamy.
2. Add in egg yolks and melted chocolate, mix till well combined.
3. Whip up egg white and sugar B until soft peak, add into step2.
4. Lastly mix in ground hazelnut and bread crumb.
5. Pour into savarin mould and steam bake at 200°C until set.
-Fill the batter till half the mould.