Wanted to use up the raisins in the fridge so make this cake, recipe from Alex Goh's book. I reduce the sugar according to my own taste, but think the sugar plays an important part in the texture of the cake...
2 egg yolks
¼ tsp salt
½ tsp vanilla essence
1 tsp baking powder
2 tbsp milk
21/2 tbsp corn oil
1. Whip A) till light and fluffy. Add B) and mix till well blended.
2. Fold in sieved C) and mix till well blended.
3. Add D) and mix till well incorporated.
4. Add E) and mix till well blended.
5. Place cup cake papers in patty tin.
6. Pour batter into the cup cake moulds and sprinkle some raisins on top.
7. Steam it for 20min. Serve.