400g Bread flour
100g Plain flour
15g Caster sugar
5gm Mix herb
2tsp Black pepper
2tsp Garlic powder
3 tbsp Olive oil
2 tbsp Soften Unsalted Butter
Coarse Black Pepper
1. Put all ingredients into mixing bowl and stir well.
2. Beat dough until smooth and soft, rest for 30-40min.
3. Divide the dough into 4 piece (each about 220g), shape round and let it rest for about 15min. Roll into oval shape and place on grease baking tray proof till double size.
4. Brush with olive oil and use finger tip to make small indentations all over the dough.
5. Sprinkle the top with Rosemary, sea salt, coarse black pepper and chopped garlic.
6. Bake at 210°C for 15-20min till brown.
7. Remove bread from oven, apply a layer of olive oil.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008