Made this cake a few weeks ago with the intention to use up all the cream cheese before it expire. I took reference and mix both Alex Goh and Phoon Huat's recipe...
Oreo Biscuit Base:
200g Oreo Biscuit, finely crushed
100g Butter –melted
1. Mix the biscuits with melted butter and honey. Press the biscuit crumbs into 20cm spring form baking tray.
2. Chill slightly before use. Or place in freezer for 15 min before use.
500g cream cheese
85gm caster sugar
1 lemon juice+skin
35gm corn flour
140g whipping cream
¼ tsp vanilla flavour
15 oreo cookies – break into smaller pieces
1. Beat cream cheese and sugar till creamy.
2. Add in eggs, lemon juice + skin.
3. Lastly mix in corn flour, whipping cream and vanilla flavour. Mix in oreo cookies pieces.
4. Pour in ready oreo biscuit base and steam bake at 150-160°C for 50min or until set.
5. Put in fridge overnight or in freezer 4-6 hour.